10.24.2006

Well crazy kid you are now eleven.

You may not remember but when you were born I acutally worked in the hospial where your mom gave birth. (she did too). Anyway that gave me the oppourtunity to visit you all throughout the day while I working...for the whole 3 days you lived at 81st Medical Group, Keesler Medical Center, Keesler AFB, Biloxi, Mississippi. My co-workers told me numerous times over those few days that they had never seen me smile so big...and that I was smiling all the time.

Alex, you have brought much joy to my life. Now eleven years later I still smile when I think of you, play with you, talk to you, and am with you. I am thankful for you, your life, and the urge you have given me to live my life a little better. Keep up the good work - Son!

Love,

Dad.

No comments: