5.09.2006

Fun!!!


Hello friends and family! We thought this would be an awesome way to stay in touch with everyone, and give everyone a peek at what's going on in the Layton's life!

Alex is coming to stay for the summer in 34 days 12 hours and 15 min and we are so excited! What an awesome guy our ten year old is! We sure love him!!!

Emery is working for a company called CMX Inc. He is currently in Phoenix, but will be moving closer to home, so that the work commute is not so long and arduous! I am working at a law firm as an accounting representative.

We are both teaching youth at church (Jen - 8 year olds and Em - 12/13 year olds) and we absolutley love our ward family. It's so NICE to belong to such an awesome group of people. We are going to try to get to choir but like to sleep in on Sunday morning!!!

Anyway, we look forward to updating all our wonderful friends and family on our life, and will keep you posted! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have done a great job jen, and I love you baby! Your one great sister, and cool blog!
-Sterling

Anonymous said...

I love you jen, cool blog! yOu are the best thing comeing into town.