9.07.2006

Wicked, the LDS Version...

Halloween is ALMOST HERE! I know it's totally wrong, but it's one of my very favorite holidays. I think in honor of my love for this twisted yet totally adorable holiday, the Young Women and Young Men are putting on a 'road show' called 'Wicked'. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a mini play put on by a ward, directed by a ward, music by the ward and only the youth participate. They are already having so much fun, and last night was our first practice. Wicked is basically the story of 'Wizard of Oz' but with a modern twist. I wish that I could fly around to London, New York, and the rest of the world with my travel buddy (my momma) and see all of these productions over and over and over again. We recently went to Les Miserables. It was so wonderful. Anyway, if you are in Mesa in October, stop by and see the roadshow October 13th and 14th. Remember... "Something WICKED this way comes..."

No comments: