11.15.2006

24 gratefulism's... P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-E!!!

65. I am thankful for the internet, and for e-mail. What a blessing it is to be able to keep in touch with friends and family via tehcnology and it's advances. Although I feel that there is so much negative that comes from the internet, if used wisley, it can be wonderful!
66. I am thankful for the man that greets us on our way into Fry's food store. He is so friendly and nice.
67. I am thankful that we can pay our bills online. Paying bills is a cinch with online bill pay.
68. I am grateful for my apartment. It is the perfect size for us, in our busy, busy lives.
69. I feel so thankful that Emery and I are able to provide for ourselves, and Alex well.
70. I have been blessed to have a 'thrifty' mind, and save for life's unexpected adventures. I will always be grateful to my parents, and my mission for teaching me that concept.
71. I am grateful for the seasons. Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall. I almost feel that as each one comes, I am renewed in a different way.
72. I am so grateful for the laundry mat down the street. Emery and I could have a washer and dryer, if I wanted one, but I love to relive mission laundry mat memories... It also gives me a chance to keep my spanish sharp!
73. I am so grateful for Charity Mooney. She's the new convert in our apartment complex. She keeps me reminded of how important it is to be a memeber missionary!
74. I am so grateful for good movies. I could watch Star Wars, LotR, Harry Potter, and so many more any time! I love them!
75. I feel so blessed to be a part of the Vineyard ward. What an awesome organization the gospel is.
More to come... TOO BUSY! : )

No comments: