11.13.2006

I have so MUCH to be thankful for... Here's 16 more.

49. I am so thankful for the temple. I feel so grateful that I am able to be blessed by it's peace.
50. I am so thankful for our Country. I was born on November 10th, and it has always been such a pleasure to share so closely my birthday with veterans day. God truly has blessed America.
51. I am thankful for my mind. I am thankful that it is strong, and gosh darn it, pretty smart.
52. I am so grateful that I have been blessed to know each of my grandparents, and 7 out of 8 of my great-grandparents...
53. I am thankful to have been able to go to college back east in Washington D.C., and am so grateful that I could be a part of the most wonderful nations capital in the world.
54. I love my Ford Escape, and am thankful for it.
55. I am thankful for my strappy shoes from Target.
56. I am thankful that I have 10 toes, and 1o fingers.
57. I am thankful for the primary songs. I loved singing SCRIPTURE POWER with my kids.
58. I am so grateful for the sun that shines, and the moon that let's me know it's time to sleep.
59. I feel so grateful that Heavenly Father allowed me to live after my brain tumor, and that I am relatively healthy after all that COULD have gone wrong.
60. I am grateful for the Notre Dame, Tennessee and LSU college football programs. (I love college football... down with NFL)
61. I am so thankful for my scriptures. Emery told me the other day that it's about time for new ones... but I just can't bear to think of it. These scriptures were mine through so many conversion discussions, through rain, snow and sleet, through 1 and a half years of page pushing, scripture racing down and out CRAZINESS to gain the title of 'worlds fastest scripture draw' in the missionary world.
62. I am grateful for vacations, and for the opportunity I have had to take many of them.
63. I am grateful that I have been able to travel around the world, and especially visit my dad's mission in Italy. I loved being there, knowing that he had pounded those streets looking for little momma's and pappa's to join the church.
64. I am grateful for the Christmas holiday. Celebrating my Savior, and the season is by far my favorite thing to do.

No comments: