More to be thankful for? Of course!!!
Okay, another 16 thankful-isms... again, mega slacker.
33. Kristy Glass and her new Christmas CD... LOVE IT!
34. Working with my brother Sterling and my Dad at the law office
35. Scrapbooking, love it.
36. My young women. They are so awesome.
37. My plant that has stuck with me through thick and thin at my office.
38. The amazing lab tech's that draw blood with no pain and sufferring...
39. My primary class that I love and miss so much. 8 years is the best...
40. The leaders that I work with in YW.
41. The most adorable niece Caralynn, and our 'Girl Talk's'...
42. Braeden the man-child, my wonderful nephew...
43. Janee, Janelle, Ila, Jayce and Damien, my other nephews and nieces!
44. Arin, Beth, Susan and Megan.. the best sister in law's
45. Ryan, Jaren, Carter and Rusty... the best brother in law's
46. I am grateful for Mesa, Arizona, and for my parents home that I have lived in most my life.
47. My huge flat screen HDTV tv (I know, so trivial, but it is the best...)
48. My birthday IPOD from my husband! (thanks baby!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment