12 days of Christmas!!!
On the 7th day of Christmas my true friends gave to me:
Seven Crispy Apples
On the 8th day of Christmas my true friends gave to me:
Eight Candy bars
On the 9th day of Christmas my true frinds gave to me:
Nine Juicy Oranges
I'll just give you the rest now...
On the 10th day of Christmas my true friends gave to me:
Ten Hot Chocolate Packets
On the 11th day of Christmas my true friends gave to me:
Eleven Blueberry Muffins
On the 12th day of Christmas my true friends have to me:
Twelve Deluctable Doughnuts
And then we are going to get Emery's trombone, and he's going to play Jingle bells...
Seven Crispy Apples
On the 8th day of Christmas my true friends gave to me:
Eight Candy bars
On the 9th day of Christmas my true frinds gave to me:
Nine Juicy Oranges
I'll just give you the rest now...
On the 10th day of Christmas my true friends gave to me:
Ten Hot Chocolate Packets
On the 11th day of Christmas my true friends gave to me:
Eleven Blueberry Muffins
On the 12th day of Christmas my true friends have to me:
Twelve Deluctable Doughnuts
And then we are going to get Emery's trombone, and he's going to play Jingle bells...

It should be good times. Only problem is, I crack up every time he tries to play the darn thing!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
1 comment:
Hey, I need to know more about those hot chocolate pancakes.
Post a Comment