12.15.2006

The BIGGEST loser!

Although the name of the show is seriously lame (I dislike the word 'loser' greatly) the show was addicting, and awe inspiring. My wonderful husband would tape the show for me as I would RUN home from mutual with my fantastic beehives and watch it. There is something inspiring watching people change their lives, and take on new attitudes, and even new looks. I was amazed to see Eric, a New Yorker (I love NY) and deli owner go from 409 pounds to 194 pounds. SERIOUSLY! What an awesome show, that inspires us to take care of ourselves, and be healthy. Forget all the millionaire shows, bring on more Biggest Loser! The finale was on Wed night, and it really was awesome... it just cemented again the fact that you can do ANYTHING you put your mind too. (Alright, I'll cut the sappy/wisdom crap... but it really was good!)


No comments: