RIP, iPod Mini?
For my birthday my absolutley adorable hottie pants husband got me an Ipod. But not just any Ipod: he purchased me an Ipod Mini.
The Mini has confused us as we have searched far and wide for a case for it, with no avail. Even the Apple store gave us no mini gear. Come to find out, the mini is HARD to find! It was discontinued when the Nano was brought to life (Stinkin' nano...)
So, bless the Korean men who sold my baby my mini, and bless those little sock ipod holders that will keep my ipod safe and warm (due to the lack of mini gear...)
I would much rather have the Mini than the Nano. Thank you for thinking of me babe, and giving me such a rare, and absolutley wonderful gift.
1 comment:
I gave my DH the green one for his b-day, and was sad to see it go along with all it accessories. I have an extra skin if you want it....email me.
that is a weird pic of your dh, even though he is a "hottie"
: )
Post a Comment