1.22.2007

Apartment Fix-er-upers...

For all of those who have lived in a box, I mean apartment...
Here are ways that you can easily and with little $$$ spruce up your
money saving stay:

1. COLOR and personalization...

I love vintage anything, so when I thought about my kitchen I saw two things:

1. RED and 2. Vintage candy shop/snack shop.

2. Add shelving/pictures/wall decor Emery and I are so comfy in our upstairs fortress (as Emery likes to call it) because we have made it our 'home', not just our place of dwelling.

3. Add mirrors... they create the image of a larger spaceAmen to that. Plus, who doesn't like to check themselves out
when they are getting ready to walk out the door?

2 comments:

Layton Mom said...

I think that I need you to come help me decorate my house. I have a mental block, not to mention only about 1/2 the painting is done. Well probably less than that.I am sure that we could have lots of fun painting while the boys did well, I don't know what they would do but I am sure that we could find something useful. Like babysit!!!

Layton Mom said...

I think I need you to come help decorate my house. You could come help me and the guys could babysit!!! :)