1.29.2007

On track for Black...

Alex is Wisconsin's newest PURPLE belt, Karate kid!
Quotes from his favorite movie:

"You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school.
This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff. "
"Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore. "
"I'm Rex, founder of the Rex Kwan Do self-defense system! After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man. "

You go kiddo!

Great Job! Dad and I are PROUD of you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jen, it's good to hear from you! I saw updates about your family in your parent's Christmas letter (at my parents' house). I'm definitely trying your tomatillo salsa!

Abbie

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love this post Jen, some how I missed it!