It's a day for Lovers, not Rolls...
Do you want the positive or negative first? Positive, okay.
The positive thing: The most wonderful Valentine of all gave me beautiful roses... pink, white and red. They are gorgeous, and smell so delightful.
The negative thing: I got up at four am to bake 80 cinnamon rolls, killing at least 12 of them. The Young Women leaders and I each baked 80 cinnamon rolls to make money for camp. It was a long night, and I never want to see a cinnamon roll again.
Never.
(Well let me take that back, if it's Cinnamon roll Oatmeal then maybe,
just maybe we'll strike a deal...)
3 comments:
I understand the cinnamon roll part, but why oh why did you get up at 4:00 to make them?? Is that the prime cinnamon roll time?
It would be terribly sad to give up cinnamon rolls. They are so yummy and sooooo worth the little bit of work to make them. I have a really yummy maple filling recipe that you will have to try when you are done boycotting cinnamon rolls.
I'm stealing your cute blogging ideas, but I still need a lot of practice before I'm a professional blogger like you! :)
Post a Comment