These are a few of my favorite things...
A fabulous mission companion of mine sent this to me, and I thought to make her day I would quickly post it on my blog (and convince her to start her own blog)!!! ¡Te quiero hermana!
Favorites:
*Favorite Scent: Arizona Rain. It’s dusty, and I love it.
*Favorite Place you’ve lived: Washington D.C. – hands down
*Favorite Season: Fall without a doubt. My heart belongs in the east coast.
*Favorite Song(s): This may be absolutely silly, but I do have to share.
REO Speed wagon: Can’t fight this feeling
Smashing Pumpkins: Today
Ben Folds: The Luckiest
*Favorite subject: Well, since I am in finance/accounting I would have to say my favorite subject to study of all time was Behavioral Finance. I also loved Economics.
*Favorite Holiday: I would be tempted to say Halloween because of the Fall time, but I am most assuredly going to say Christmas, as it is the time that we celebrate our Savior’s birth. Family is always around, and I love to give gifts, and see holiday smiles.
*Favorite Place of travel: I have been so blessed to travel all over the world. It would be so hard for me to pinpoint a place of travel that I love the most, but I will just say one: Cinque Terre, Italy… three individual cities all on the Mediterranean that you had to hike too. Absolutely Gorgeous beaches and the gelato was marvelous!!!
*Favorite Picture: A picture of my brother Daniel and myself as toddlers laughing at each other. We are both throwing our heads back and laughing… I will have to post that one.
*Favorite Person (close): Of course, my husband. He is my best friend, and my best everything.
*Favorite Person (far): Hermana Diaz, of course. Also though, my sweet companion Sister Khishigjargal, in Mongolia. If you ever see this sister - "I love you to the moon and back",
oh and my Alison. I miss you like I miss, um, You.
*Favorite Memory: I think one of my most favorite memories would be when I was in High School, and some friends and I were going to a football game for our high school. The air was crisp with the smell of fall, and life was just excellent. I felt happy. I actually locked that memory into my mind so that I would never forget it, and I still have not.
*Favorite Book: Oh, this is a hard one. I would have to say The Weight of Glory by C.S. Lewis. *Favorite Treat: Brownies and Vanilla Ice cream
*Favorite Sports Team: I would have to go against the blog theme, and shout out for Notre Dame.
*Favorite Road Trip: Probably to NY from DC with Alison, B Cash and Katie.
*Favorite Reflecting Spot: The steps in front of the visitors center at the temple
Okay, enough favorites. I hope you enjoyed!!!
2 comments:
Jen, Sounds like everything is doing is wonderful in yor life. How exciting for you! Tell hello to Emery and that I love him. Alex, too. I love reading your blogs, I get to know you better and I love it!!! Love, Beth
JEN!! You are so great and I love you to bits and pieces, if I had you near to me my life would be complete! Youre so fab and ummm I so love your decor...whats your secret my house is in shambles! Youre fab! MWA-
Post a Comment