We've made it back, Alive...
we are glad to be back.
I thought I would give a run down of a few of the things we did
and rate them 1-10:
Chicago: Ghetto and Cold, but a great adventure none the less.
I'd say, 6.
Deep Dish Pizza: Yummy and satisfying, and oh so worth the hour wait.
I'd say 9.
Dodge Magnum: Fast and furious, not a snow car, loved/hate relationship.
I'd say, 8.
Snow storm turned Blizzard: Can I say negative numbers?
I so thought I was done with snow after months of trudging through it in New York.
I'd say, -2.
The Astronaut Farmer: Inspirational. Totally not feasible. Feel good movie.
I'd say, 7.
BORED Games (since we were stuck in a hotel room 80% of the time):
Great. Alaska Monopoly was great. So was Trivial Pursuit Jr.
I'd say, 8.
Alexander Layton: Fantastic. Adorable. Wonderful. Hilarious.
I'd say: 1,000,000 +

1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad you're home and had a wonderful time! love you both a lot! Beth
Post a Comment