Curry and Roti...
राम राम
(Hello/Goodbye in Hindu)
Our favorite friends Nathan and Bethany are Moving to India in about a month (yes, that's right India, and no, they did not have an arranged marriage). We are so excited for them, so to celebrate their fantastic adventure, we are all going to dinner with Emery's co-worker Neraj (I call him do-rag, because I can't remember his name...) at an authentic Indian Resturaunt. This is good, because I have not eaten Curry and Roti since I was in Richmond Hill, NY, and I miss it.
Bless you Nathan and Bethany for giving us the blessed opportunity to dine with Do-rag, and eat Curry and Roti. We will pray that nothing too terrible happens to an Englishman and a white girl while you reside in India. That being said,
khuda hafiz.
P.S. Can you pick us up a Sheesha pipe while you are there? Thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment