3.19.2007

Everyone is doing it...

ACCENT: Hm. Well, my dad said when I got home from the mission I had a NYC accent, but I still think my accent is pretty much just standard Arizonian.
BEST FRIEND: N. Emery Layton y mi madre.
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: I don't like to file. We have a filing cabinet, and it drives me nuts.
DOG OR CAT: None. Thank goodness.
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: GPS for those adventures in the woods and a computer. FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING: *NEW* Maple Syrup Dressing
GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
HANDBAG OF CHOICE: My Kate Spade knock off. Also my bag from Alison.
INDULGENCE: Spending time with Nieces and nephews, scrap booking, watching L&Order
JOB TITLE: Wife, Mom, Daughter, Accountant, Friend
KIDS: One fantabulous step son, Alexander the great. (he'll be 12 in October)
LATEST PERSONAL PURCHASE: Personal? Do groceries count? No, probably an digital scrapbooking kit for 5.99$
MOST FREQUENTLY CRAVED SNACK: For sure, green olives.
NAIL POLISH OF CHOICE: Passionate Pink from the GAP. Stays on toes forever!
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: Oh dear. Too many to count.
PHOBIAS: I am so not going to write them. Just thinking about them scares me enough. QUOTE: It's not necessarily a quote, but I love 'The Standard of Truth'.
REASON TO SMILE: Four seasons may be in my future
SIBLINGS: Four younger: Daniel (25) Alyssa (22) Sterling (19) Russell (18)
TIME I RISE IN THE MORNING: 5:32 on the dot.
UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I am a certified sky diver.
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Mushrooms
WORST HABIT: Probably shaking my leg incessantly. Emery does the same.
X-RAYS: Again, too many to mention. At least 7 for the 7 broken arms I have had.
YUMMY FOOD I MAKE: Brownies, Salsa Verde, Chicken anything, Salads, Mission slop.
ZOO ANIMAL I MOST LIKE: The monkeys.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You have really had SEVEN broken arms?? I was there for the wrist one! Do you remember?

Layton Clan said...

Was that when we lived on Fraser Drive? Oh, Fraser Drive. I could go on and on, and on, and on...

Jennifer said...

Yes, it was right after Christmas, and we we were skating around your next-door neighbors house and you fell and broke your wrist. Then you got a cool cast. And I was jealous. :)

Courtney said...

Well, I have a cure to those broken arms....quit the sky diving! Or atleast quit landing on your arm without a parachute on!