3.13.2007

Just SO many friends...

My 'mini-me' 3 year old niece Caralynn was in the backseat of the car last night after having dinner with me and some friends who have a 3 year old daughter named Brooklyn. Caralynn had met my co-worker Richard that day, and also my neighbor Charity. She was being really quiet (which never happens), so I asked her what she was thinking and she said:
"I am just thinking about Brooklyn, Richard and Charity.
I have so many friends now,
and I don't know how to think about them all.
I just get so sleepy trying to think of all my friends."
And then she let out a huge sigh of
extreme friend overload.
Love you boo. You make life so fun.

2 comments:

Linz said...

Yes it is rough being a three year old girl so many friends and how can we ever think of them all!! I love that! Cuteness beyond!!

Courtney said...

I have that same problem!! haha.