3.25.2007

Oh, my papa...

Ode to mi papa:

I have always felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

Most recently because you are my dad.
When I was young you taught me to
'never take counsel from what I feared'.
I don't fear much because I have trusted you.
You are a wonderful father,
husband, grandpa, son
Stake President, Attorney and Friend.

Thank you for teaching me to work hard in all that I do.
Thank you for loving me so very much.
I feel so blessed to have you.

I hope your stressful week is lighter,
with the prayers we will be saying for you!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love that picture with him in the wig. (Or maybe it's just been a while since I've seen him, and he's let his hair grow a little??)

Layton Clan said...

He was going through this rebellious stage where he grew his hair out. We think he has finally snapped out of it. No, really. Halloween 06. He was doing his best 'hill-billy' impression!