A winner, we have a winner...
My sweet sister Beth won the "What's in my Buds" contest by knowing the song:
'Today', by Smashing Pumpkins. Hooray for Bethums.
All about Beth.B:beautiful
E:educated
T:talented
H:hilarious (in a good way)
When I think about Beth, I think about my dream Sister-in-Law. When I met Beth, she and I just 'clicked' per say. We knew we would be fast friends.
(Beth: Second in from Left)
When I first came into the family, Beth was looking into going on a mission. I, of course, was over exuberant and assured her that it would be the best decision of her life. We talked about it often, she went to her bishop and talked about it, she did mission preparation and temple preparation, and then... she didn't go. Do you know why? Because the spirit prompted her otherwise, and she had the faith to follow. My favorite quality about Beth is her faith. Beth always has a huge smile on her face, and a comment ready for those times when life is really hard. Beth is a talented and accomplished singer, and has been in many choir's, and has even been the conductor(ess?) of a choir. Beth has four older brothers, and one younger brother, and she is adored by all of them. They all want to take care of Beth. Beth's mom (see the last post) passed away from cancer in July of 2004. Beth is a living replica of her mom's smile, and beauty. Emery often says that he feels a piece of mom is here, when Beth is around. Beth is dating Andy. We like Andy, and think Andy should stay. Beth will be a FABULOUS wife, and a wonderful mom. Beth adores her nieces and nephews, and is their favorite aunt also. Beth is fantastic. Bottom line. And, I love her. You have touched so many people's lives for good Beth. There is Joy in the Journey when you are around. I look forward to the rest of FOREVER to hang out with you girl!
(Beth and Megan fighting to the death over the bouquet)
Love you much. Jen
p.s. she is a fantastic blogger... see!
1 comment:
YAY JEN! YAY YAY! Thanks for the cute spot on your fabulous blog! I feel so special. Thanks for the package too! That made my day and it makes me happy! I love it! You are awesome, I don't know which amazing flavor to tryout first! I love you Jen!
PS. what's the password for the sisters blog. I can't seem to remember the right one. Thanks babe!
Tell Emery Hello and that I love him so much! :)
Post a Comment