4.17.2007

Per request by Mrs. Dub's hot topic tuesday...

The reasons I love my wedding ring:
#1 My adorable husband picked it out, all by himself
#2 He wanted something different, and I think that is fantastic
#3 The diamond hangs suspended
#4 It reminds me every day, how much my Emery loves me...
#5 It's just a little bit of bling, and who doesn't love that?
Did I have any expectations?
No. I didn't really care about the size of the diamond or the design of the ring
Upgrade someday?
Someday I would like an eternity ring like this one, but that is someday...

2 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

oooh, so sparkly!

your man is clearly in touch with his inner jeweler.

Layton Mom said...

I love your ring. I don't think I have ever seen it before. Jaren picked mine out all by himslef too. Although not as original as yours I still love it and don't think that I would trade for another. Although I must agree that someday a band might be nice.