5.21.2007

Cracker Barrel has opened a location in Mesa located in the
Riverview Shopping Plaza on Dobson and 8th Street.
The grand opening is today.
I think we are going to have some serious 'golf tee tricky wood game' playoffs.Oh and Russ, can you smell your chickin' and dumplins now?!?
Support Riverview,
eat at Cracker Barrel!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I must confess... I have never been inside a Cracker Barrel, and what on earth is it? A restaurant? A store? I just don't get it.

Kylie said...

That is way exciting! I've only been to Cracker Barrell once (in St. George), but I loved it!! I think we'll be going to the new one SOON!! (We should go with you guys sometime!!!)

Layton Clan said...

Jen,Jen, you poor dear. The next time you are here I MUST take you to the CB. Trust me, it's divine. It's a home style cooking resturaunt, but my favorite part is that it is also a vintage country store with the best stuff possible. They have these soy candles that last forever, and smell so good. Oh, the joy of having the CB store near by.

Bethany said...

Oh yum. Next time you go, have a frozen apple cider for me. Heaven!

By the way, thanks for your comments. We miss you too, but we really feel that we have come to a turning point where we know that we will be happy here no matter how long it is for. So I will see in you Mesa in August or London whenever!