5.30.2007

More Breckenridge...

View from the deck
Russell, Emery, Jen, Braeden and Alyssa
Miss Caralynn and the mountains
The very people friendly chipmunk, Gordito
A blue bird
A beautiful trip,
let's go again tomorrow.




6 comments:

Chellie said...

That looks so pretty! I am glad you had a good time!

IronLawGirl said...

That is so pretty! Where is Breckenridge? It's now on my list of places to go. :)

Kylie said...

Wow a beautiful place! I am glad you had a chance to get away, it is always nice to escape reality for a few moments here and there!

Layton Clan said...

Sweet Kristen, it is in Colorado. Beautiful, I would recommend it a million times over. About an hour and a half outside of Denver. My parents are still up there, and they said that it is SNOWING!!! Fantastic skiing. Love it.

Jill Manning said...

Oh my heavens...Breckenridge is one of my most favorite places on Earth. I am so jealous that you got to go. My home town is about an hour away from there and so every summer that is where I went with my friends to act cool and stuff. You pictures bring back some great memories and remind me just how much I need to live in CO again. I hope that you had fun and that CO showed you a good time! You will have to tell me all about it sometime!

Bowman Family said...

I want to go! That looks absolutely gorgeous - especially now that temperatures here are getting out of control! You look so happy! I love it!