Father's Day Week: Badical Dadical
This is Emery. He is the dad of the one and only Alexander Layton.
Emery is a fantastic dad. He is not afraid to grab his growing 11 year old boy
and scoop him up into his lap, just to snuggle him.
Alex knows his dad loves him, without a doubt.
Emery became a dad at a young age.
He never shirked his responsibility as a father.
He has always done everything he can to
protect and take care of Alex.
Emery is a FUN dad.
He does all sorts of things to spend time with his son,
even things he doesn't necessarily want to do.
I adore you Emery.
I am grateful to be your wife and look forward to seeing your
face when our babies are born. I know you will be a wonderful
father to them also.
Happy Father's Day Darling.
I love you.

and scoop him up into his lap, just to snuggle him.
Emery became a dad at a young age.
He never shirked his responsibility as a father.
He has always done everything he can to
protect and take care of Alex.
Emery is a FUN dad.
He does all sorts of things to spend time with his son,
even things he doesn't necessarily want to do.
I am grateful to be your wife and look forward to seeing your
face when our babies are born. I know you will be a wonderful
father to them also.
Happy Father's Day Darling.
I love you.

4 comments:
Yay for awesome brothers!!!
Jen-- your posts are always so cute (just like you)...I couldn't agree more about the one you did about your dad! He is such an amazing person and example! I loved working for him and being in their ward/stake! You have such a great family! We sure miss them!
What a "bad" dad. Alex looks like he is a lucky little dude!!
hey, alex sureis getting big looks like yall are having a good time on that ride.miss you friend we would love to see yall again emery youre old friends from slidell.god bless ! doug and becky check myspace you know my last name ps. i live in picayune ms now
Post a Comment