6.16.2007

Mr. Alex Layton

Alex is here.

We are going to have an interview, so all of you get to know him better.

Jen: How are you?
Alex: Fine

Jen: How was your flight?
Alex: It was good.

Jen: Did they give you food?
Alex: Totally. Pretzels and Gummy Bears.

Emery: Hmmm... What is the biggest difference between Wisconsin and Arizona?
Alex: Probably the weather.

Jen: What's your favorite food?
Alex: BBQ Chicken Pizza

Jen: What's your favorite treat?
Alex: Salt Water Taffy

Jen: What do you wish they had in Wisconsin that they have in Arizona?
Alex: QT and Jack in the Box. For the Spicy Chicken of course...

Jen: Are you excited to be here?
Alex: Very!

Jen: Who's the craziest step mom in the world?
Alex: You are... Jen Layton.

Jen: If there was one thing you could tell the world, what would you tell them?
Alex: Hi, and "I'm Full!!!" (like they say on the Taco Bell commercials)

Jen: What's your favorite thing about Arizona?
Alex: Spending time with my family.

Emery: Ummm... If you could change something about the world, what would it be?
Alex: I'd make everyone in the world nice people, and they would never do bad things.

Jen: Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Alex: SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS

Jen: Thanks Alex
Alex: You're welcome.

3 comments:

Chellie said...

Alex, you seem totally cool! I have an 8 year old, how old are you?
You are so lucky to have a crazy, cool and fun "step" mom like Jen. I can tell how much she loves you. Welcome to back to Arizona... I hope you love it!

Kaylani said...

so fun to have him here again! live it up!

Anonymous said...

haha, I love the interview. How fun!