6.04.2007

A tag, a tag, I've been tagged...

1.How old is your blog? 13 Months, she's just starting to walk...
2.How would you categorize your blog? It's our family journal. We get to stay in touch with friends also. Eventually we will make her permanent here
3. Are the photos you post Photo shopped or otherwise altered? I am still trying to figure Photo shop out... help?
4. Do you lie in your blog? No, no and no. How lame is that?
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog? Humph? No.
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop? Okay, these are silly questions. No, I am not that desperate for attention, wait maybe I am. Someone save me, I think I am going to quit writing...
7. Have you deleted any of your own posts? Why? Sure, if I post something and then go to the blog to read it and there are major grammatical or spelling errors, so I guess no I didn't delete it but I did sure use the EDIT command.
8. Do you delete mean comments? I have not had a one. Plus, I know who I am, and this is my blog so if you want to be mean bring it on. I will kill you with kindness.
9. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less? I think most of my readers do know me in person seeing that they have spent the last 27 years with me, but I would hope that those out there who don't know me would like me more!
10. How many blogs do you follow? Sidebar, and a couple other cute ones
11. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life? Chel for sure. She's just cute and a half.
12. Does your family read your blog? Yes, they were the motivation for this blog
13. Do you have a hit counter? How often do you check it? Yes, I do. I haven't ever checked it though. I think it's silly. I think I'll delete it. *delete*
14. Is blogging narcissistic? Yes, I think it is.
15. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time? No, that's life folks.

Bonus: Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog? For sure. It's like extra primp time in my world on grocery day. In the back of my head I am always thinking "Oh my goodness, what if I ran into *blogger* or *blogger*. They would totally think I am hot."

The other thing I was tagged for is to list 7 random things about me...

1. I am an organization guru. I love to have an orderly house, and I love for everything to have a place. I would much rather shop for cute bins and containers than anything else. I love the filing cabinet at our house. It keeps me sane.
2. (Chel, I had to keep this one because it applies 100%) I can not, for the life of me, keep house plants alive. There is only ONE certain type of plant that I can keep alive and I have 3 of them in my office. Anything else will die in a matter of time. I have no idea why either.
3. I am a mom to an eleven, almost 12 year old (in October). He is coming in two weeks, and I can't wait. We laugh because I would have been 16 if I would have had him myself. (he's my son from another mother, we don't like the word 'step' in our family)
4. I have traveled all over the world and still think that America is the most beautiful and diverse. We went on our honeymoon to Tahoe, and I told my other half that we could take pictures and say we were in Switzerland. It was just that beautiful.
5. Before my mission I could not wear an item of clothing more than once. It was so 'gross' to me that you would wear your jeans TWICE before you washed them. That has since changed. I still LOVE to do laundry though. It's my favorite chore.
6. The worst subject EVER for me in school (elementary through college) was math. Anything math. I hated it. Just goes to show you that accounting has really nothing to do with math other than addition and subtraction, some multiplication and division, but not much. It's a lot of number crunching and formulas. I love it.
7. I love to watch college football and sports. I would much rather go to a game in South Bend and feel the excitement of the sport than to watch a play or something (not to knock plays, I love them. Like Wicked, don't take offense because you know I love you...)

Okay, now that this has been accomplished I tag:

Beth, Arin, Gwen, Jill and Bethany and anyone else

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Two things:
1)As if you like college sports better than Wicked! How? Why?

2) I would like to know which plant you CAN keep alive...for, you see, you are one-up on me, as I can't keep ANY alive! Help!

Chellie said...

Could you be any cuter?
You're a good sport to play along. This tag was actually kind of fun because I saw a lot of personality come through; mainly because of the questions... like who would really take it seriously? :)

So I'm totally an organized freak too. I posted about it awhile ago. I get made fun of because my food pantry is alphabetized.

I would love to take a peak into your world. Every time you post, something intrigues me. Would love to hear about your son!

Anonymous said...

whoa, Your friend Chel has an organized food pantry?? Oh Jen, I need some help! I need you to be my personal organizational assistant for a day.... actually it will take longer than a day to clean that room of mine, I'm thinkin....

Pace & Gwen said...

Wow... k this will take a little time but should be fun! Now that I'm unemployed I will have time to think about those things. Woo-hoo! Hey, Math was my worst too. C's were my best grade - HATED it! And I'm a banker too! Go figure.

Gwen said...

Hey! Since you love laundry so much why don't you move down here and catch up on mine for me!