7.18.2007

Introducing...


After much prayer and fasting, we have embarked on the path of Business ownership. Emery has started his own engineering firm, and we are looking forward to the experience. If you know anyone who has any sort of water/waste water or civil engineering needs, please pass them our way.

To view Emery's resume, and look at projects he has worked on, please visit HERE.

We would really appreciate any refferals any of you have!

Thank you,

Emery and Jen Layton

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Good Luck to you both! Give Em hugs for me and tell him I believe in him. What an amazing thing to do!

Melissa said...

Wow Jen! That's exciting. I will let my parents know, they are building a house. Did you ever find the comment I left the other day on your blog? I hope so. I just want you to know that for sure so you don't think I ignored you! Thanks for your help, I will get back to you! Good to hear from you!

Bethany said...

Good for you! That is so exciting. I will keep my ears open for anything I can throw your way. Good luck!

Chellie said...

Very cool! Good luck to you both!

Linz said...

Ben needs to join up with Emery! Save the world!!

Gwen said...

That is a huge undertaking. I hope things go very well for you guys. Love you tons!

Caralee said...

Good luck to you both on this new adventure!