7.31.2007

Like, oh my gosh...

Brown, Blond, Mix... I don't know where I belong.
I fight with myself all the time. Do I stay natural and true to the obvious coloring
that God has given me, or do I step it up a notch to Platinum, because
"Blonde's really do have more fun"? It's a constant battle,
so I decided this weekend to meet in the middle.
The girls at the salon actually cheered when I decided to add some blond.

I got comments such as these:

"You should ALWAYS be blond."
"Blond is like, so fun. It totally is more attractive to guys.."
(sorry sweetheart, already married, but I appreciate your barely 18 year old opinion)
"Blonds totally are not all dumb like the jokes say" (coming from a blond)
So, thanks to the fabulous, educated opinions of the blond brigade,
I have decided to add a little blond spice to my life.

Thanks gals. I like, totally love it.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so cute! I love your hair that length too! I will post pictures of my new color soon. The usb ports on my laptop at home are kaput, so I will bring my stick to work after lunch and have a picture postin hay day (after 5:00 of course!)
wahoo! You look fabulous as usual! :)

Anonymous said...

ps, how in the world does Kaylani get such cute backgrounds on her blog? do you knoweth this?

Layton Mom said...

cute short do! i am on my way to be brave and cut mine! just in time for my class reunion!

Melanie said...

SEXY!! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!

Kaylani said...

WAY CUTE JEN! I LOVE all of the non-biased opinions of the blondes. Good thing my husband has always adored brunettes because I make a NASTY blonde! BETH--I am an EXPERT at the blog background...contact me! SO EASY!

Kylie said...

SOOOO cute!!!

The Burnhams said...

Jen!!

I wanted to tell you on Sunday how incredible you looked! I love being a blonde too (through the help of my hairdresser friends!). I am so gald that Alex got to watch and love Swiss Family Robinson. It is definitely one of my all time favorites too, along with many of the ones you listed:)

Gwen said...

I love the blond. But I'd love you green too! You're just plain gorgeous. Love you!

Bethany said...

Girl, it looks like you just stepped in a big pile of SASSY! Very cool! I'm actually thinking of getting the Posh Spice myself - I just don't know if I have the cajones. So I am in AZ from the 27th to the 29th and then from the 3rd to the 6th. Please tell me you are around as I must sit down for a long, gossipy chat! As the saying goes, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then come sit next to me!"

Heidi said...

ok so i found you through amanda who i found through tori, and i was like, k i'm not going to comment, that's creepy, but then i was looking through your blog and found that picture of your dad, who's steve west, who went to college with my parents, who is also the dad of russell west, who is one of my favorite people from high school :)

it's a small world.

Linz said...

Im like so loving it! It looks fab on you Jen, hot mama!!

Bowman Family said...

It's like, so totally you! I love the cut too. Looks fantastic!

IronLawGirl said...

you're HOT!!!

Jennifer said...

Hot. Hot hot hot. Though it must be a long time since I've seen you, because I thought you did have blonde hair already.

Now all you need is a perm from Family Hair or whatever that place was. That would seal the deal for sure.

Melissa said...

Jen, your hair really looks so good! I haven't seen you for a while but it is so flattering and hot! Way to go. I am trying to grow my hair out and looking at how cute yours is isn't helping...

Keri said...

JEN, you look like a foxy momma!!!! I hope you are doing as fabulous as you look! And your blog is so awsome, love it, love you!

Pace & Gwen said...

Jen, I totally love it! You look gorgeous!!

Caralee said...

K- I totally relate with the brown/blond and I have to add red hair delema. I just went back brown but I think it will only last about a month and blond with red highlights is what I'll be ready for...Blond looks great on you! (and brown too!)