Is that Sterling & Russell's dog? Why are you getting rid of her? And I love the picture of you at the top, in your header. You are so gorgeous!!! Love you!
Hey Jen! It's melissa- I know I am getting back to you late! But it is fun to see what you are up to. And this dog sure looks cute... Is it still up for grabs? What else is new!?
3 comments:
Is that Sterling & Russell's dog? Why are you getting rid of her? And I love the picture of you at the top, in your header. You are so gorgeous!!! Love you!
Pick me! Pick me! I so wish I could have a dog! She'd be perfect!
Hey Jen! It's melissa- I know I am getting back to you late! But it is fun to see what you are up to. And this dog sure looks cute... Is it still up for grabs? What else is new!?
Post a Comment