7.12.2007

One happy man...

I have been told that,
You know a happy biker by the bugs in their teeth...

Well, in that same light,

You know a happy attorney by the Blackberry in his hand...

It's official, he's joined the revolution. Horrah, Horrah!

Love you dad. Glad you made the leap of faith.

Love your favorite child,

Jen

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sick, Jen We. Sick. That is the grossest thing I have ever beheld (the first picture, not the second).

But I'm glad to see your dad so happy about his new toy. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's funny! There is one guy in my office that doesn't even have a cell phone! How do people survive??

Chellie said...

What a handsome dad you have there! Boys and their toys... it NEVER changes.

Caralee said...

Has a dental hygienist I have to say my first thought was..."where are my instruments? I'm getting this guy in the chair right now!!!" On second thought, that is totallly disgusting!