Birthday wishes are in order...
Kay, I would have stayed up until your birthday and called you,
but I was just too, too tired. Blast old age.
Girl. You know it's your birthday.
but I was just too, too tired. Blast old age.
Girl. You know it's your birthday.

And for your birthday viewing pleasure I present:
Blake, and the pirate extravaganza...
"Zen, I no like that Pirate"

Captain Blake was so exited to find the X that he couldn't look the camera in the eye
(if that is what you call it) for fear he would tear up he was so overcome with
extreme treasure emotion.
(ETE, it's a real problem with adolescents these days)
Blake, and the pirate extravaganza...
"Zen, I no like that Pirate"
(if that is what you call it) for fear he would tear up he was so overcome with
extreme treasure emotion.
(ETE, it's a real problem with adolescents these days)
2 comments:
Cute pics! Happy Birthday Kaylani!
That was a cute post and a super cute pic of Kaylani! Happy Birthday Girl!
Post a Comment