Just Because...
Two of my favorite boys in the world.
Could they possible get any cuter?
Last Sunday at dinner, Braeden was in his high chair when Emery and I came in and sat down. Alex had just left the day before to go home, and Braeden, with extreme concern said
"Where my Awwex?"
The floods came. We miss our boy!
Thank you Alex for being such a good son,
grandson and favorite cousin to Braeden and Caralynn!
They love you!
Last Sunday at dinner, Braeden was in his high chair when Emery and I came in and sat down. Alex had just left the day before to go home, and Braeden, with extreme concern said
"Where my Awwex?"
The floods came. We miss our boy!
Thank you Alex for being such a good son,
grandson and favorite cousin to Braeden and Caralynn!
They love you!
3 comments:
oooooh! Cute!!!!!
Cute boys! Alex seems like such a great kid.
Hey! I just saw that Alyssa started a blog. Get her on the postings. And tell her we need lots of pictures!
Post a Comment