Life without limits...
I re-learned a lesson today.We had a staff meeting today.
There has been gossip in the office
and some people have had their feelings hurt.
I hate gossip.
To rectify this situation, the office administrator
showed us a video about this man,
He has no arms.
No legs.
He is beautiful.
He plays sports.
He gives hugs.
He inspires millions
to remember
that life is too short
to critize someone
for their faults.
We all have faults.
These are his words of faith and inspiration:"I believe that if you have the desire and passion to do something, and if it's God's will, you will achieve it in good time. As humans, we continually put limits on ourselves for no reason at all! What's worse is putting limits on God who can do all things. We put God in a "box". The awesome thing about the Power of God, is that if we want to do something for God, instead of focusing on our capability, concentrate on our availability for we know that it is God through us and we can't do anything without Him. Once we make ourselves available for God's work, guess whose capabilities we rely on? God's!"
My life is better today.
My life is better today. I am going to be a little better, and live life more fully.
4 comments:
i really enjoyed that! thanks for the reminder!
That is really neat Jen.
Thanks Jen Ü
That really puts a perspective on life...thanks for that, I needed it :)
Post a Comment