The Natural Bridge
Alex, Grandpa West, Emery and I all went on a fantastic hike through the Tonto Natural Bridge. It was fabulous... just enough of a work out to get your heart going, and beautiful, oh so beautiful. Grandpa pretended to be a bear from behind a rock (I will admit, he scared me a bit) but his not-so-camouflage shorts gave it away pretty quick! We saw a big Bull Snake coiled up, but found out it was dead. We got there right as the park opened, so the whole hike it was just us, and a New Yorker (man, I love New Yorkers). On the drive home, and all this past week I have thought about the natural beauty of the earth. Only a loving Father in Heaven would create a beautiful place to hike, a marvelous sunset after a long day, and all the other beauties of nature. We are so grateful that He loves us enough to give us those fantastic reminders of His love.

(Nature boy Alexander)
5 comments:
Great pics--they really do capture the beauty of this amazing place called earth! What a fun filled family day!
jen, it looks beautiful. i always forget that arizona can be beautiful too. I started to get depressed in indianna because of all the beauty there and i was ready to call it quits, pack up, and move my family. thanks for the motivation! love you girl. you are so good to that sweet alex. thank you for being amazing.
Wish I could have been there!
I love the pic of Emery and Alex! Looks like so much fun!
What a great hike! Ok so I wouldn't have wanted to run into that snake though!!!
Post a Comment