yay! BYU was the best decision I ever made! Unless you count the marrying and kids thing. ;) He's going to have SOOOOO much fun! Fall fling, football games, oh so nostalgic.
That is so bizarre! I can't believe that he's off to BYU and your parents are all alone! What will they do with all their spare time? I guess there's still not too much of that with him being Stake Pres. still though...
What a new truck to collee? This was not my experience. I believe I got a bus ticket to the city bus system that is 'oh so very reliable in AZ' not to mention the 115 degree heat waves coming off the pavement as I waited... but who is complaining. How fun that he is going to the Y. That was always my college of choice... but what can you do about free local school? He will have tons of fun. Fun for your parents too! As much as I love this time of my life, I don't think that the empty nest phase is going to be as bad as I have heard people talk about it.
That was a darling post. You are so creative!! So, I ran into Mary Davis at the temple last night and she asked if I ever see you. I told her just on your blog! She says hi. :) So, can I see you in person sometime? Now that she's pointed that out?? :) Ha! I scrapbook now... do you like scrapbooking?
6 comments:
yay! BYU was the best decision I ever made! Unless you count the marrying and kids thing. ;) He's going to have SOOOOO much fun! Fall fling, football games, oh so nostalgic.
I shall for sure miss that boy!
Your layout is adorable by the way...
That is so bizarre! I can't believe that he's off to BYU and your parents are all alone! What will they do with all their spare time? I guess there's still not too much of that with him being Stake Pres. still though...
What a new truck to collee? This was not my experience. I believe I got a bus ticket to the city bus system that is 'oh so very reliable in AZ' not to mention the 115 degree heat waves coming off the pavement as I waited... but who is complaining. How fun that he is going to the Y. That was always my college of choice... but what can you do about free local school? He will have tons of fun. Fun for your parents too! As much as I love this time of my life, I don't think that the empty nest phase is going to be as bad as I have heard people talk about it.
Cannot believe it. Really. We are old, Jen We. Old.
That was a darling post. You are so creative!! So, I ran into Mary Davis at the temple last night and she asked if I ever see you. I told her just on your blog! She says hi. :) So, can I see you in person sometime? Now that she's pointed that out?? :) Ha! I scrapbook now... do you like scrapbooking?
Post a Comment