One more day...
When I married your dad, I didn't know that the son I was gaining would become as close to any child as I could ever have. I didn't realize that you would be one of my best friends, and that hearing you say "I love you" would pull at my heart strings. I didn't know that through all the hard times, and good times you would want to 'take care of me'. You are a beautiful inspiration in my life, and I can't imagine not being your mom in Arizona. You inspire me to be better through your actions, your forgiveness, your smile and your prayers. I have never heard such pleadings to our Heavenly Father for your Uncle Sterling on his mission, for peace and harmony in our home, for us to be better and keep the commandments. I know your faith was instilled in you while you were preparing to come to this earth, and you have inspired all who love you to have faith in our Heavenly Father. He loves you Alex. Your mission on this earth has more potential that you know. You will and can do great things for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and for those who love you. I pray daily for you, for your happiness and for your success. I pray as your mother that you will stay faithful to the things that you have been taught, that you will grow to understand the great plan of salvation. I pray that you will serve a mission, and that you will bring many hearts to our Heavenly Father through your example. I pray that you will be service oriented, and that you will put your fellow men in front of your own needs. I pray that you will know of my love for you, for now and forever.
You are my friend, and I am so grateful to be your mom.
I will always be cheering for you,
no matter where or when.
Love you freakazoid...
2 comments:
Oh sweet Alex!
Jen, there is a post for you on my blog! :)
That was beautiful Jen...like I said. He seems like an amazing son!
Post a Comment