You are one good looking family! By the way, I read your post about the McKinnon family and my heart just broke! Do you know what happened to their baby (what caused him to pass away)? He was such a cute little guy and Mia is just a month older...I can't even imagine! They will be in my prayers!
3 comments:
You are one good looking family! By the way, I read your post about the McKinnon family and my heart just broke! Do you know what happened to their baby (what caused him to pass away)? He was such a cute little guy and Mia is just a month older...I can't even imagine! They will be in my prayers!
Whoa, that is funny! It does totally look like you all. More so the boys, Emery is a funny simpson. I just cant help but laugh!
Seriously...that is so funny!
Post a Comment