32

32 is the number of years I will be in a short 5 years.
32 is the number of years my husband was 2 years ago.
32 is divisible by 2, 4, 6, 8, and 16
32 is the number of kids I wanted when I was 12
(that number has changed, significantly)
32 is the number of days that it has been 110 degrees plus.
Don't you just love the number 32?
Oh, and young Mr. Three year old,
(who will FYI be 32 in 29 years)
we have some bugs for you.
Say the word and they'll be on their way.
(Sorry, we can't guarantee they'll be
alive when they get there)

2 comments:
So cute! I love it. And I am realizing that I never emailed you back... Sorry. So, yes, he would totally love that, and no, I will not take it until after Christmas when you are done with it. But only if you are really ok with it.
Thanks. You are terrific. Just terrific.
And no, Gordon will not be 32. Ever. :)
Post a Comment