9.13.2007

Benefits of a Work-at-Home Husband...

This face

walking through my office door with

this... (only very caffeinated)Thank you Babe.

I still get butterflies in my stomach around you.

5 comments:

Christine said...

I (heart) Dr. Pepper (the real stuff) It's the beeest!

Anonymous said...

Good work Emery! That gestue makes your sister proud!!!

:)

Layton Mom said...

I too love having a work from home hubby! Only I am home all day with him and get real sad when he leaves to go to the job site. He also brings me yummy beverages. You would think that I was still pregnant the way my beverage tastes change daily. Currently a rootbeer kick. Last week DP.

Pace & Gwen said...

Jen, I love you. :) You are too cute.

Keri said...

What an awsome hubby you have Jen. I'm coming to town this saturday for two weeks, and I would love to see you if you ever have a spare minute!