jen...i'm picking my peaches up this morning! 32 pounds of heaven! i am so excited, i can hardly contain myself! i wish my husband could bring my a big diet coke most days...such a blessing!
We have indulged in 2 25 lb boxes of peaches thus far. I intend to buy another one today. Posisbly some pears to go with. YUMMO! (I did turn a few into two batches of yummy peach jam.)
6 comments:
fresh peaches...so yummy alone or with just about anything!!
us too, we heart Utah peaches and apples. yum yum!
jen...i'm picking my peaches up this morning! 32 pounds of heaven! i am so excited, i can hardly contain myself! i wish my husband could bring my a big diet coke most days...such a blessing!
We have indulged in 2 25 lb boxes of peaches thus far. I intend to buy another one today. Posisbly some pears to go with. YUMMO! (I did turn a few into two batches of yummy peach jam.)
I agree - we got half a box. DELISH!!
I LOVE UT peaches!!! Lucky You!
Post a Comment