Going, Going, Gone...
I have gone Green.
(or have begun the process, we are REALLY good at recycling at least)
Costco, of ALL places just started selling these reusable bags for your shopping trips. So instead of using 'Paper or Plastic' you just reuse your handy dandy bags.
The best part of this is the bags come in a pack of 6 and is a bargain for
$5.32 with tax.
Go Green. It's a great color.

5 comments:
good for you! that is a great idea. trader joes has the same thing and i love it.
our new place doesn't have a recycle bin! seriously! it really annoys me!
Im with you Jen...just dont forget to bring them when you go shopping....Ben and I forget all the time!
Great Idea, but then what would I use as garbage sacs? I'd have to start buying them.... Oh the tricks we learn on a college budget.
Perfect. We also do the bag thing,it's a big Berkeley thing. IKea, Trader Joes and my local market all reward for reuse of bags. Sorry, I typed this one handed with Jack in arms. love you
Thanks Jen! I went and got mine yesturday. I have been wanting to for a while and could not pass up a killer deal!
Post a Comment