Happy Birthday Nelly!
We celebrated Nelly's 3rd Birthday last night!Aunt Jen made her a pink princess cake,
and uncle Emery made her laugh, laugh, laugh.

What is so special about Nelly is that Emery and Jen had their first date to go see brand new baby Nelly in the hospital when she was born. Costco for diapers and wipes was our first date!
You were a beautiful baby, and you are a beautiful girl!
We love you Princess!!!
5 comments:
AHHHHH! I missed it! I can't believe I missed it! I will call her today! Jen, you have Susans number? Love you,
Beth
She is SOOOOOOO cute! Beth, i can believe you missed it. But still love you!
keep your head up!
So cute! He knew how to win you over--taking you to see a baby on the first date--how could you not fall in love with him watching him gently hold a little baby!!?? What a cute picture! Ü
I just love that picture of Nel. Her little face is just so cute! I can't get over it!
Post a Comment