My Escape...
for more reasons than one.
1. It is an Escape, literally. (Ford Escape)
2. It allows me to escape in times of need, and quick. Pedal to the Metal is my philosophy.
3. It is so reliable, and I 'Escape' having to feel stress about my vehicle
That's why we are celebrating today.
Today the Escape will hit 50,000 miles.
I have had the Escape for about 3.8 years. If my calculations are right
that would mean my little Escape has been faithful for 13,157 miles a year.
What a champ.
1. It is an Escape, literally. (Ford Escape)
2. It allows me to escape in times of need, and quick. Pedal to the Metal is my philosophy.
3. It is so reliable, and I 'Escape' having to feel stress about my vehicle
That's why we are celebrating today.
Today the Escape will hit 50,000 miles.
I have had the Escape for about 3.8 years. If my calculations are right
that would mean my little Escape has been faithful for 13,157 miles a year.
What a champ.
(Considering that the Escape has been thrown up in, taken to extreme heights, survived some pretty grievous spills thanks to QT, over bumpy roads and to grandmothers house and back many many times...)
Happy



8 comments:
I love your Escape! I think those cars are so cute.
Happy 50,000 Day.
We've put 90,000 miles on our poor little Focus since 2003... I don't think it was meant for the kind of wear we're putting on it. Maybe it's time for MY escape! :)
Jen, did you take a road trip without me? Your blog is WAY cute...nice work. Still coming over tomorrow? Jake leaves to his softball games at 7:30! Party!
Jen, Cute October blog! I love it! I love your car, what a cute post! I should do a post for my car. I love her. She's great and serves me well!
HEY YOU SHOULD READ THE SISTERS BLOG!
It's juicy...
haha. Love you!
Isn't it fun having a car that you can depend on. Both of our cars are broken right now. I am looking forward to them being reliable again. I love the halloween look of your blog.
I think that deserves some type of celebration!!
how fun to have a car with a name that says exactly what its for. i say hooray for cars in general.
this has nothing to do with your most recent post...i just wanted to say yeah for a cool halloween background (no offense kaylani). i think what you made is super cute!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays....and I must say, your new blog is a favorite too! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment