I watched this a couple of weeks ago... pretty awesome, huh?I saw him on the Today Show shortly after he won. It was really neat.
Thanks for sharing that...I am already addicted and told David I want his CD (he's from where David served his mission (Bristol)...so he thinks he's pretty cool too)! What an inspirational story!
cute blog Jen!
I HEARD ABOUT HIM! THANKS FOR UPDATING ME THAT HE WON! SO COOL!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I watched this a couple of weeks ago... pretty awesome, huh?
I saw him on the Today Show shortly after he won. It was really neat.
Thanks for sharing that...I am already addicted and told David I want his CD (he's from where David served his mission (Bristol)...so he thinks he's pretty cool too)! What an inspirational story!
cute blog Jen!
I HEARD ABOUT HIM! THANKS FOR UPDATING ME THAT HE WON! SO COOL!!!
Post a Comment