10.08.2007

Happy Second Anniversary

“Forever is a simple thing, when together we are Traveling.
Hand in hand we’ll make our way,
On the broken road that at times proves grim.
Carry me, I’ll carry you. The journey lighter we will wend.
You and I will always be, found as one, together
Traveling.”

Written for Emery on our second Wedding Anniversary,
Sunday October seventh two thousand and seven.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, that is so beautiful. So special. Congratulations!

Bella Beginnings said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so exciting. Cute photo as well.

Caralee said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I hope your day was special. And even if it wasn't too different from others, every day is special when you share it with the one you love. (I know that was cheesy but isn't it true?)

Kylie said...

Happy annivesary! I love what you wrote--you are so talented!

Allison said...

Happy Anniversay!

Love the photo!