10.16.2007

Pay It Forward

***UPDATE: I have my three!!!***

This is a Pay it Forward Gift Exchange.

I just received an Fantastic gift from Jen Wa (Thanks Jen Wa) and her first born Gordon (thanks Gordon, the picture was great!). She sent the most fantastic pink and black polk a dot bag and a homeade picture by Gordon. With her gift I have promised that if I accept it, I will pay it forward with my own handmade gift to 3 other people. Here are the rules:
You must be one of the first 3 people to comment requesting to join the exchange.The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise to 3 people on your blog.(So, you must have a blog to participate.)

If you are one of the first three, please send me your mailing address to:

emandjen@gmail.com

Thanks!

5 comments:

Layton Mom said...

ooh pick me!

Kylie said...

That would be totally fun! Thank's for the great idea!! I'll send you my address! Ü

IronLawGirl said...

Hoooooooorrray!!! I'm the first, (if I can type this fast enough). I've been waiting for this post!

Chellie said...

BUMMER! I missed it by only one.
How fun!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Idea. Hey Jen, I just checked out Emery's website. It's awesome! I don't know who put that together but it's really nice! I hope it helps him with it's business!