11.21.2007

Happy Thanksgiving...

This man likes to eat food. Let's just say, he is a food connoisseur.
Most specifically Southern food, like mama used to cook.
Yes, that kind of food.

Which is why, this man, who I am grateful for and adore,
is doing this today (See below).

Everyone should tried fried turkey. 3 min to a pound and 3 pounds to a bite. Yum.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy your families!

6 comments:

Kaylani said...

Please tell me that turkey is headed over to my parents' house tomorrow. If not, I at least hope you are going to there...

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

I have to say that fried turkey is the best! When I was younger we fried our turkey. I hope you had a happy thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

oh man, that sounds soo good. I am not a huge fan of turkey- I think that Thanksgiving is basically the only time I eat it, so I would like to try this. Dad got a smoked turkey, but we didn't eat it, we saved it for christmas because our neighbor made a turkey too. I am excited to try that too! YUM!

ashley said...

Jen! I love the turkey pics! I got to try some for the 1st time this year at my Aunt & Uncle's in Dallas... it is so yummy. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful~

Bowman Family said...

That looks really good! Did you guys get Alex for Thanksgiving?

Jennifer said...

Jen We, Jen We. Where are you? It is unlike you to neglect the blog.