A Christmas list...
This cute girl sent around an e-mail Christmas 'get to know you' so I thought I would post it here, since I am SUCH a good blogger and all these days... Enjoy.
Wrapping Paper or Gift Bag? Wrapping paper, definitely.
Real or Artificial Tree? REAL for sure.
When do you put up the tree? Whenever we get around to it. I would love to have a schedule, but out lives just aren't' at that point yet!
When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day usually.
Do you like eggnog? No. No. No.
Favorite gift you received as a child? A CD player from my parents... 5 disc y'all.
Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, one of the few things we have from Emery's mom were a few Nativity things. It's fun to remember her at Christmas.
Hardest person to buy for? my husband, hands down.
Easiest person to buy for? Nieces and nephews
Worst Christmas gift ever received? I don't have a 'worst'.
Christmas Cards - Snail mail or e-mail? USPS for sure. So nice.
Favorite Christmas Movie: It's A Wonderful Life
Favorite Christmas Show: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
When do you Christmas shop? Oh, I start in about August.
Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? Yes. Anything body soap. My skin is really sensitive.
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Dad's Pasta Ala Carbonada
Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear. So beautiful.
Favorite Christmas Song: Anything Mannheim Steamroller, and "Let there be Peace on Earth' by Vince Gill.
Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
Can you name Santa's reindeer? Oh, yes. Of course.
Angel or Star to top the tree? Star
Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning, early. We open Pajamas Christmas eve.
Most annoying thing about this time of year? Busy, busy, busy. I wish it would slow down so that we could focus more on the REASON.
Shopping at the mall or online? I hate the mall. Online and early in August.
Decorate outside or inside? Both
Favorite Christmas cookie? Nancy Sabin's Christmas Rice Crispies and Mom's Chocolate Mint
Do you own Christmas-y clothing or jewelry? No, but I have always wanted a Christmas Vest. You know, the kind I could wear with everything... (hee hee)
Do you believe in Santa? Yes. We believe in the Layton family.
If you could have a single Christmas wish for you and you alone, what would it be? That I will have a healthy baby, and that our family can be together forever. That would be my Christmas wish.
Wrapping Paper or Gift Bag? Wrapping paper, definitely.
Real or Artificial Tree? REAL for sure.
When do you put up the tree? Whenever we get around to it. I would love to have a schedule, but out lives just aren't' at that point yet!
When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day usually.
Do you like eggnog? No. No. No.
Favorite gift you received as a child? A CD player from my parents... 5 disc y'all.
Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, one of the few things we have from Emery's mom were a few Nativity things. It's fun to remember her at Christmas.
Hardest person to buy for? my husband, hands down.
Easiest person to buy for? Nieces and nephews
Worst Christmas gift ever received? I don't have a 'worst'.
Christmas Cards - Snail mail or e-mail? USPS for sure. So nice.
Favorite Christmas Movie: It's A Wonderful Life
Favorite Christmas Show: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
When do you Christmas shop? Oh, I start in about August.
Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? Yes. Anything body soap. My skin is really sensitive.
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Dad's Pasta Ala Carbonada
Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear. So beautiful.
Favorite Christmas Song: Anything Mannheim Steamroller, and "Let there be Peace on Earth' by Vince Gill.
Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
Can you name Santa's reindeer? Oh, yes. Of course.
Angel or Star to top the tree? Star
Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning, early. We open Pajamas Christmas eve.
Most annoying thing about this time of year? Busy, busy, busy. I wish it would slow down so that we could focus more on the REASON.
Shopping at the mall or online? I hate the mall. Online and early in August.
Decorate outside or inside? Both
Favorite Christmas cookie? Nancy Sabin's Christmas Rice Crispies and Mom's Chocolate Mint
Do you own Christmas-y clothing or jewelry? No, but I have always wanted a Christmas Vest. You know, the kind I could wear with everything... (hee hee)
Do you believe in Santa? Yes. We believe in the Layton family.
If you could have a single Christmas wish for you and you alone, what would it be? That I will have a healthy baby, and that our family can be together forever. That would be my Christmas wish.
3 comments:
Thank you for your cute comment on my blog. It made me miss DC. I am excited for you to add a little one to your family. You are amazing and I love ready your passionate posts. You have such a way to make everything positive and wonderful. Have a very Merry Christmas!
Love,
Kristen
Your little fetus is getting so big! I hope that you are feeling better. Love the get to know you post! Hope all is well.
oooh Fun! I am going to put this on my blog too!
Post a Comment