12.03.2007

Just a little break...

I know you were all worried.
You probably thought to yourselves,
"What in the world can that Jen girl be doing that is more important than blogging?"
Well, I will tell you.
Throwing up.
Throwing up some more.
Laying down.
Working, laying down in the office, throwing up.
Celebrating a baby on the way.

Due: June 2008

***We have not told many people because we are trying to keep it a secret from our other little man until December 21st when he will see his baby brother or sister on an ultrasound.***

27 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yaaaaay! Congratulations!!! Did I call that or what??

When will you find out what it is?

Melanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you! And now I have a friend to be pregnant with! (I'm due in May!) Hurray for babies! I hope the morning sickness lightens up soon!

kristen said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

What????? Oh my goodnesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crud! I am so excited!!!!! I get to be an Auntie AGAIN! Oh, I just love it!

Keri said...

Hurray!Congratulations my girl, that is awsome! Shaun and I are coming for Christmas and awould love to see you!

Linz said...

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I just shouted right out loud! A big CONGRATS all the way across the pond! I am sooooo thrilled for you Jen!! So exciting! Eat often and I promise it helps! Cant wait for baby Layton in June!!

Layton Mom said...

Jen, I am SOOOOOOO excited for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kylie said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting!! I am so sorry about the throwing up...I have yet to experience that with my pregnancies (hopefully I never do Ü)--I just gain lots of weight instead...I am not sure which one is better!? I can't wait to see more updates throughout the pregnancy...you are going to be such a good mom!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG HOW HAVE YOU BEEN SO DELIGHFUL AT REHEARSALS? YOU'RE AMAZING!!!
nAtAlIe
(everyman)

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Thats so exciting! I hope the sick part ends soon for you. I got mine at the end instead of the beginning. Its much worse when your big and sick!

Unknown said...

YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

WOW!I am sooooo excited!!! I can't even begin. I wish I lived by you, I have to see you!! Congrats. Give yourself the biggest hug from me. I love love love you. Jenn

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Bella Beginnings said...

YEAHHHH for being sick if it is pregnancy induced!!!!! Congratulations, and I suppose that that is a good excuse to not blog!!! he he he. Congrats again. That is so exciting!

Chellie said...

Okay... so I was totally wondering... "what in the world? Where is Jen?" It was like you disappeared and I wasn't expecting this! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Gwen said...

I was really starting to wonder whey the blogging wasn't coming like normal. I asked my mom if you were pregnant and I got, "I can't say" which totally means YES! I am soooooo excited for you. You are the best girlie in the world and you will be the best mommie in the world (you already are to Alex, now you get to try out a brand new baby). I love the picture of your little peanut! I love you! Tell Emery congratulations too!
Love, Gwen

ashley said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats Jen! What a wonderful blessing!!!!! ... although if the "morning" sickness gets worse, ZOFRAN may be one of your biggest blessings by far- i took it faithfully for 4 months. :) Such a great surprise for your little man, too. We'll be in AZ for Christmas too - I'll call you and bring you ice cream if you can keep things down!

ashley

Kaylani said...

apparantly i said something wrong. congratulations on the new baby.

Jennifer said...

You liked that, eh? (The madhouse that was our church bench.) Seriously. We struggle at church. Did you see Gordon doing his lyrical dance? I was paying attention to Mason, who was trying to rip the pages of the hymnbook, when I looked over and Gordon was standing on the bench, dancing to the closing song. Great. Just great. (Are you sure you're excited about this upcoming baby? He/she might turn into one like mine... hee hee)

Robin said...

Congratulations on the baby. That is so happy. I loved seeing your comment on my blog. Why is it that we both live in Mesa, and I haven't seen or talked with you in years. It is a sad, sad tale. I hope you get feeling better soon. I hear that 12 weeks is the magical phrase, hopefully it is for you.

Courtney said...

Congratulations Jen!! That is such exciting news! You are not far behind me....I get to find out what I am having on Dec. 21st...so it is an exciting day for both of us!

Rose said...

Horray! I'm so happy for you Jen! You'll be the best mom!
love,
Rose

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

congrats! hooray! hope you have figured out how to manage during the day. good luck!

Christine said...

Congrats!!! June is a GREAT month to have babies mine are 6/2/02 and 6/5/04. It would be really cool if your baby was born on 6/8/08! I am weird like that. Congrats again ... it is so much fun!

Lara said...

Yay! Congrats! This is so exciting! I feel your pain on the morning sickness because I am pregnant (and throwing up) as well. And I am also due in June! Hopefully you will start feeling better soon!

Jill Manning said...

Congratulations you two, what an exciting time. I hear you on the whole taking a break from the blogging world while you go throw up and than lay down and than throw up some more...I'm waiting for that phase to pass as well. It will be all worth it though, right? Right! We are so happy for you guys!

Michelle Bebe said...

OH MY HEAVENLY DAY! I CAN HEAR THE ANGELS SINGING!!!

CONGRATS!!!!