1.28.2008

Don't Fight Mondays

We were talking to Alex last night on the phone, and he mentioned how he was feeling about having to get up on Monday's and go to school. He said he felt just like the commercial from Monster.com and I concur. It is a brilliant commercial.

If you want to see it, go HERE

In other news, I couldn't be more proud of my little brother, and my little cousin. (THEY ARE SO NOT LITTLE ANYMORE!) They (both Elder West's) are serving together in the Mendoza Argentina mission, and are both doing so well.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Are they actually companions? Crazy! And wow, Sterling really ISN'T little anymore.

Layton Clan said...

Jen Wa. Isnt' it amazing how old we are. Granted, I almost have a full year on you, but we are still old. Refined. Sterling will be 21 in July. It's just nuts. They actually are not companions. They left on the same day to the MTC, flew to Argentina together, and will probably fly home together, but I doubt they will ever be companions. I had an elder on my mission named Elder West, and we had the entire mission fooled that we were brother and sister. It was great.

Layton Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pace & Gwen said...

So neat that they get to serve together!! Awesome! And in Argentina! One of my favorite Spanish accents. :)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

So, I was reading your blog...I noticed you are Sterling's sister (went to school with Sterling), and then I realized after seeing a picture of you that you are in my ward...at least I am 98% positive you are. How fun!