1.02.2008

Resolution Time: once again

It's Resolution time again. Success or failure, resolutions are a daunting, yet refreshing part of the new year and they help me be a better person. So, without further ado, here's to a better me in 2008.

*Serve with all my heart in any capacity I am called too in the Church. Be a better Visiting Teacher, and friend. Join the Choir, and spend time getting to know the people in our new ward.

*Have consistent Family Home Evening with my Husband (Even IF there are no kids around)

*Really get the Business my mom and I have created going.

*Have a continuous workout schedule while pregnant and after. Be as healthy as I possibly can.

*Go to the Temple at least once a month.

*Take time out for my Girlfriends, and spend time as a couple with friends.

*Write my Brother Sterling, every week, and Russell when he leaves also.
*Have a family outing at least once a month to ensure family bonding time (sounds cheesy, but it really works)

*Be a all around better Wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend.

4 comments:

Bella Beginnings said...

This has gotten me motivated! I haven't written my goals down... I think I will! Thanks for the inspiration. You will do great I am sure.

Chellie said...

Those are great Jen! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I love the Tigers at the top of the page. BIG Medium small and smallest. Just love it!

Hey I actually met that tiger once. Emery took me to see it!

Love you Jen!

Anonymous said...

PS. I would love a new header by Jen, yes I would :)